Notice of the Office of the Municipal People's Government on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan of Xianning City on Strengthening the Construction of Animal Epidemic Prevention System, Stabilizing Pig Production and Promoting Transformation
文 号： 咸政办发〔2019〕32号 Index No .: 000014349 / 2019-11314 Document No .: Xianzhengbanfa  No. 32
发文单位： 咸宁市人民政府办公室 Theme classification: Work safety supervision; Inspection, quarantine Issuing unit: Office of the People's Government of Xianning City
发布日期： 2019年12月11日 Name: Notice of the Municipal People's Government Office on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan of Xianning City on Strengthening the Animal Epidemic Prevention System and Stabilizing Live Pig Production to Promote Transformation and Upgrade Implementation Date: December 11, 2019
发文日期： 2019年11月28日 Validity: Valid Post Date: November 28, 2019
Xian Zheng Ban Fa (2019) No. 32
County, city and district people's governments, municipal government departments, Xianning High-tech Zone Management Committee:
The Implementation Plan of Xianning City on Strengthening the Animal Epidemic Prevention System and Stabilizing Pig Production to Promote Transformation and Upgrade has been agreed by the Municipal People's Government and is now issued to you. Please implement it carefully.
Office of the People's Government of Xianning City
年11月28日 November 28, 2019
(This is publicly available)
Strengthening the construction of animal epidemic prevention system in Xianning
Implementation plan for stabilizing pig production and promoting transformation and upgrading
In order to conscientiously implement the Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Strengthening the Prevention and Control of African Swine Fever (Guobanfa  No. 31), and the Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Stabilizing Pig Production and Promoting Transformation and Upgrade 〔44〕, "Opinions of the Provincial People's Government on Strengthening Animal Epidemic Prevention System and Capacity Building" (E Zhengfa  No. 20) and "Notice of the General Office of the Provincial People's Government on Stabilizing Pig Production and Guaranteeing Market Supply" (Ezheng Bandian  No. 78) spirit, combined with the actual situation of our city, we are now formulating this implementation plan on strengthening the animal epidemic prevention system, stabilizing pig production, promoting transformation and upgrading.
I. Guiding ideology
Guided by Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, adhere to the principles of "epidemic prevention and production, cure both the root cause and the root cause," and "prevention-oriented, and the combination of peace and war", and strive to strengthen in accordance with the principles of "simplification, unity, and effectiveness" The establishment of an animal epidemic prevention system will lay a solid foundation for the production and development of live pigs, promote the transformation and upgrading of the live pig industry, and meet the people's new demands for safe meat products, public health and safety, and a beautiful ecological environment.
的生猪产业发展格局基本形成，上下贯通、反应迅速、保障有力的动物防疫体系基本健全，确保我市全面实现猪肉产品自给。 By 2021, the development pattern of green, efficient and standardized hog industry will be basically formed, and the animal epidemic prevention system that connects up and down, responds quickly, and has strong guarantees will be basically complete, ensuring that the city can fully realize self-sufficiency in pork products. The scale of pig farming in 2019, 2020 and 2021 will reach 48%, 53%, and 58%, and the comprehensive utilization rate of manure from large-scale pig farms (households) will reach 82%, 85%, and 90%, respectively. They reached 918,600 heads, 1.0654 million heads, and 1.332 million heads respectively; the number of live pigs on the market reached 1,585,400 heads, 1.837 million heads, and 2.294 million heads, and the number of sows on hand could reach 67,400 heads, 80,900 heads, and 103,300 heads, respectively.
III. Key tasks
(1) Strengthen animal epidemic prevention system and capacity building.
1. Establish high-standard institutional laboratories. Deepen the reform of public institutions, clarify the institutions responsible for animal epidemic prevention, animal health supervision and animal epidemic prevention and control at the city and county levels, and improve the operation and guarantee mechanisms. Construct high-standard veterinary laboratories, ensure that the laboratory area, personnel, equipment, etc. meet the required standards, and truly give play to the capabilities of veterinary laboratory detection and early warning. Counties (cities and districts) are encouraged to conduct pilot projects in accordance with their own conditions, set benchmarking demonstrations, and support the application for the establishment of provincial laboratories.
2. Build a high-quality epidemic prevention team. All localities should attach great importance to the construction of grass-roots animal epidemic prevention institutions, take effective measures to stabilize the grass-roots institutions, rely on existing institutions to prepare resources, clarify their job responsibilities, consolidate and strengthen the workforce, and ensure that animal epidemic prevention work has the corresponding working institutions and necessary working forces. . To strengthen the capacity of animal epidemic prevention administrative law enforcement, each township (town) is dispatched with 2 or 3 animal health supervisors, with administrative villages as the unit with sufficient rural epidemic prevention personnel, and veterinary laboratories as the unit with sufficient professional and technical personnel. Fully official veterinarians are equipped in slaughterhouses. In accordance with the different types of institutions and entities undertaking epidemic prevention functions, do a good job in the selection and allocation of professional and technical personnel, strengthen professional skills training, improve the professional quality of epidemic prevention personnel, and ensure that the institutions and entities have the epidemic prevention functions in place.
3. Strengthen the funding guarantee for animal epidemic prevention. In accordance with the principle of division of fiscal authority and expenditure responsibility, finances at all levels must fully protect animal epidemic prevention work funds, business funds, and emergency disposal funds . The work and business expenses of animal epidemic prevention and enforcement agencies at and above the county level are not lower than the average level of protection provided by administrative law enforcement agencies at the same level; the work and business expenses of animal health supervision and disease prevention and control agencies at and above the county level are not lower than those of public welfare undertakings at the same level. The average level of protection of the unit; based on the labor service of rural animal epidemic prevention personnel and the income level of local village cadres, the compensation level of rural animal epidemic prevention personnel shall be reasonably determined. Funds for emergency treatment of animal epidemics are fully guaranteed in accordance with state regulations, and priority is given to meeting the needs of animal epidemic management.
4. Strengthen the control of major animal diseases such as African swine fever. All localities should further consolidate the responsibilities of the government, departments and practitioners in all sectors of the pig industry, strictly implement the "one-seven-seven-hold" prevention and control measures, and implement the epidemic monitoring and investigation report, emergency outbreak emergency treatment, live pig transportation, and Existing effective prevention and control measures, such as the supervision of kitchen waste, ensure that the epidemic situation does not rebound and increase breeding confidence. Adhere to the epidemic day reporting system, strictly implement quarantine of origin and slaughter quarantine, implement the policy of compulsory culling of African swine fever, and speed up the distribution of subsidy funds. 舆论引导，对群众投诉和信访，做到有人接访、有部门负责处理，严厉打击造谣、传谣、煽动公众情绪等违法行为。 Strengthen public opinion guidance, complaints and petitions to the masses so that there are people to receive visits and departments to handle them, and crack down on rumors, rumors, and inciting public emotions.
(2) Stable hog production and development.
1. Speed up the construction of standardized scale farms. All localities should speed up the industrial development layout of the large pig industry groups such as Wen's Group and Zhengda Group in our city, grasp the implementation of major projects such as the Xian'an pig efficient breeding community project and the Chongyang 500,000 pig industry chain project to help solve the problem. Issues concerning the guarantee of production factors such as land, water, electricity, etc., expedite the handling of related procedures such as environmental assessment and approval of large-scale farms, simplify the electricity use procedures for livestock and poultry farming, and combine the actual situation to rebuild a new batch of green, efficient, and standardized large-scale farming Farms to stabilize the foundation for sustainable development of the pig industry.
2. Grasp the restoration of production in existing farms to promote transformation and upgrading. Encourage and guide leading pig breeding companies to provide high-quality and efficient social services, support production and management, and pig farms with better control conditions. After the pigs are released, fill in the stalls as soon as possible to stabilize the pig production and supply, and help guide the unqualified conditions. Renovate the empty pig farms, and on the premise of disinfection and extermination of sources, and the establishment of a biological safety chain, fill the pens as soon as possible to resume production or transfer production. Encourage willing farmers to steadily expand the scale of breeding, help small and medium pig farms (houses) to improve production and management levels, strengthen guidance and assistance to free-range farmers, and must not be forced to clear by administrative means, promote artificial insemination technology, and promote antibacterial in pig breeding. Reduce the use of drugs, accelerate the promotion of automatic feeding, environmental control, epidemic prevention and control, waste treatment and other agricultural machinery and equipment, and improve the production and operation efficiency of large-scale pig farms.
(3) Standardize the delineation and management of closed areas.
All localities should further clarify the restricted areas in accordance with the "Law of the People's Republic of China", "Regulations on the Prevention and Control of Pollution Caused by Large-scale Livestock and Poultry Breeding" and "Technical Guidelines for the Designation of Livestock and Poultry Breeding Closed Areas" (Huanban Water Body  No. 99). The demarcation criteria shall be scientifically determined in accordance with the red line pattern of ecological protection. Special working classes led by the ecological environment department and the cooperation of the agricultural and rural departments should be established in various places to organize the investigation and clearance of the delineation of detained areas. Regarding the cases where detention areas were delineated beyond the scope of laws and regulations found in the investigation, the demarcation plan was adjusted to resolutely and promptly cancel the detention rules that exceeded the laws and regulations and the over delineation of detention zones; Large-scale breeding farms who need to be relocated will give priority to supporting reconstruction in different places; for environmentally friendly livestock and poultry breeding construction projects, the environmental review and approval will be accelerated.
(4) Strengthen production monitoring and market regulation.
Localities should formulate live pig monitoring and early warning work plans and market guarantee and supply plans, strengthen the whole process of early warning of pig production, processing, market circulation and other links, and timely grasp the pig farm inventory, slaughter and processing enterprises slaughter volume, pig slaughter price, pork Data such as wholesale and retail prices will be regularly consulted to determine the market situation and timely release of dynamic information. Improve the pork reserve adjustment function, and when the market supply is tight, put it on the market in a targeted manner to effectively ensure the stability of market supply. It is necessary to strengthen the production and supply of pork substitutes such as poultry meat, poultry eggs, and beef and mutton, and diversify to ease the pressure on market supply. Intensify the supervision and management of the quality and safety of live pig products in slaughtering and processing, frozen storage of cold-chain logistics companies, and listing and sales, and carry out multi-sector joint special rectification to severely crack down on illegal slaughtering and sales of white-striped pork. Qualified pork flows into the market. Strictly crack down on hoarding and price hikes.
Fourth, implementation steps
(I) Implementation preparation stage (before the end of October 2019). All localities and departments shall, in accordance with this implementation plan, formulate specific local local work plans in accordance with the spirit and document requirements of relevant national and provincial work conferences.
(2) Implementation stage (before the end of November 2019). All localities and departments shall establish a task list, clarify the content of work, the main body of responsibility, the time limit for completion, and ensure that all tasks are carried out in an orderly manner and implemented.
(3) Inspection and acceptance stage (before the end of December 2020). All localities and departments shall carry out in-depth self-examination and evaluation of the implementation situation, and report the results of the self-examination and evaluation to the Municipal People's Government. The Municipal People's Government will organize special classes to supervise and inspect the relevant work progress, quality, and effectiveness of various departments in various places, and report to those places and departments that fail to perform their duties and lag significantly behind.
V. Safeguard measures
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. All localities and departments must perform their respective duties and work together to form a joint effort to promote the implementation of the work. Development and reform departments must strengthen meat price monitoring and reserve meat dispatching guidance, support the construction of hog industry projects, and provide electricity guarantees for agricultural production; financial departments must increase support for hog production; agricultural and rural departments must promote scientific green circular farming and strengthen epidemic diseases Prevention and control; Eco-environmental departments shall strengthen the environmental supervision of hog breeding, and timely complete the procedures for environmental assessment and approval of hog breeding farms in accordance with the law; natural resources and planning departments shall guide the construction planning of hog breeding farms and site selection and the procedures for facility agricultural land use; forestry Departments must handle the examination and approval procedures for the use of forest land in a timely manner in accordance with the law; commercial departments must pay attention to market trends, provide early warnings, and formulate guarantee plans; publicity departments must guide the public's scientific and rational consumption of pork, and vigorously promote government support for production development and stabilize market supply Measures to avoid panic.
(2) Strengthen assessment management. The people's governments of all counties (cities, districts) are responsible for the local animal epidemic prevention, stable pig production, and market protection. We must attach great importance to animal epidemic prevention systems and capacity building, study and formulate policies and measures consistent with local conditions, and help solve difficulties and problems in animal epidemic prevention; strictly investigate inactions, slow actions, disorderly actions, and excessive acts in animal epidemic prevention. Units or individuals with poor work leading to the spread of the epidemic should be held seriously accountable. Effective measures must be taken to curb the decline in the slaughtering of live pigs, and restore the normal level as soon as possible. In accordance with statistical standards, the tasks of the pigs, slaughtering, and capable of breeding sows will be decomposed in accordance with statistical standards. The agriculture-related fund allocation is linked; rewards are given to the places where the work is completed, and briefings are conducted on the places where the work is unfavorable.